About Us

Billings, Montana, United States
The Professor and I were civilly married 24 May 1998 and sealed for time and all eternity 11 Sept 1999 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, American Fork, UT. We have, between us 6 biological children and 3 we claim as ours through the heart strings! We call Billings, Montana home and love it here. We camp, hunt, fish, ride horses and LOVE bull riding and rodeos. Our church is a huge part of our lives and our callings keep us very busy. We love our Saviour, Jesus Christ and strive to show that love to our fellow man every day. We got our nicknames because I am the "spark" that keeps things lively around here, and he was smart enough to marry me! That's the short story on it anyway!

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GETTING EVEN MORE SETTLED!

coming along nicely
the first wall goes up
WOW!!! We got our garage built! It only took the Tuff Shed guys two days, well, more accurately 1 1/2 days to get it done. We still need to have the electrician come and put the electricity in, then Dan will build some shelving for storage, and then we can empty our storage shed and bring everything over here.

I'm glad Dan still has to build the shelves just because he loves puttering and making things.

The weather the last couple days has been in the triple digits. I felt so bad for the workers, so Dan and I went and bought them a super lot of gatorade to help keep them hydrated. It was fascinating to watch them, and I am SO excited to be able to park my car out of the heat of these super hot summer days.


Pouring the cement 




FINISHED PRODUCT!!

No comments: