About Us

Billings, Montana, United States
The Professor and I were civilly married 24 May 1998 and sealed for time and all eternity 11 Sept 1999 in the Mt. Timpanogas Temple, American Fork, UT. We have, between us 6 biological children and 3 we claim as ours through the heart strings! We call Billings, Montana home and love it here. We camp, hunt, fish, ride horses and LOVE bull riding and rodeos. Our church is a huge part of our lives and our callings keep us very busy. We love our Saviour, Jesus Christ and strive to show that love to our fellow man every day. We got our nicknames because I am the "spark" that keeps things lively around here, and he was smart enough to marry me! That's the short story on it anyway!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

PRIMARY PROGRAM

Today was my favorite Sunday of the year!!  Once a year the primary children do the sacrament meeting. In my class we have a young man (he's 6) who is pretty squirmy so I had him sit on my lap. Then he suddenly looked up to me and said "Teacher?" and I said "yes" and he said "I love you" and I told him I love him too. Then he started doing the sign language symbols for "I love you"

Everyone thinks Michael is "a handful" and he is, but with some love, patience and guidance, he's a sweet boy. He did get mad at me when I made him put the dinosaur he brought from home on the floor and didn't let him play with it during our lesson. But oh well....whats a teacher to do!!

No comments: